EVENSWISS® Anti-Stress Skin Hero
*** NEW PRODUCT ***
Anti-Stress Skin Hero from EVENSWISS® is formulated to relax the skin and provide relief to stressed skin.
It's a well understood fact that stress can trigger eczema, rosacea and psoriasis, hives, cold sores, fever blisters and other skin rashes; while low-grade inflammation from certain lifestyle factors like pollution, anxiety, and stress can cause micro-inflammation. Fortunately, numerous clinical studies have shown the benefits of Vitamin E and its ability to defend and repair skin exposed to intense stresses.
DERMATOPOIETIN® Peptide complex: A full equivalent of interleukin-1 alpha, formulated to increase the immune system of the skin and promote the growth of elastin, collagen and hyaluronic acid by up to 90% in days! Acts through our patented Signalling Cosmetics® effect, without the need for invasive skin penetration.
- moisturising and plumping action on the skin
- penetrates more easily and enables movement into the deep layers of the skin to provide hydration
VITAMIN E (TOCOPHEROL)
- fat-soluble, and is easily absorbed by the skin
- antioxidant, and protects skin from free radicals
- reduces the damage caused by UVB rays
- combine with Vitamin C for broad spectrum protection and increased effectiveness
Size: 30 ml / 1.01 fl. oz.
- Protects the skin from external aggression
- Repairs skin exposed to intense stress
- Accelerates skin recovery and reduces irritation
Apply to cleansed skin DAY and NIGHT as needed.
WARNING: Handle product with clean hands. Stop use if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
- DERMATOPOIETIN® Peptide complex
- SODIUM HYALURONATE
- VITAMIN E (TOCOPHEROL)
Full list of ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Olus Oil, Propanediol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate, Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Carbomer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hyaluronate, Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Tocopherol, Sodium carboxymethyl beta glucan, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Sodium Dna, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hexapeptide-18, Tromethamine, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Sh-polypeptide-17, CI 77891.