EVENSWISS® Booster No.2 Very Dry Skin
What does the Prickly Pear cactus have in common with a Swiss alpine flower?
They are the key ingredients in EVENSWISS® Booster No.2 - a concentrated serum formulated to fight dehydration while boosting the skin's moisture retention ability.
Like most cacti, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) has a high content of water-binding compounds giving it excellent hydrating properties; while Rhododendron Ferrugineum (Alpine Rose) blossoms on the slopes of the Swiss Alps like a queen in a hostile land, and helps fight dehydration and free radicals that cause the skin to age. Alpine rose extract also fills wrinkles through its anti-ageing action, making the skin visibly clearer, better balanced and more radiant.
Natural ingredients for naturally healthy skin.
FORMULATED FOR VERY DRY SKIN
Size: 20 ml / 0.68 fl. oz.
- Protects against dehydration
- Reduces and relieves inflamed and irritated skin
- Reinforces immunity against free-radicals
- Strengthens and restores the skin
- Boosts the skin's moisture retention ability
Using the pipette provided, add one or two drops of booster to your regular amount of cream or serum and mix lightly. Apply mixture to cleansed skin and gently massage.
Use twice daily - morning and night.
Recommended Ratio 1:10 (booster : cream)
- Alpine Rose - to help fight dehydration and free radicals for a clearer and better balanced skin
- Opuntiia Ficus - boasts a high content of water-binding compounds for a better hydration. Rich in Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3 and C
- Hyaluronic acid - has a high water-binding capacity to increase skin hydration and texture
- Betaglucan - to soothe irritated skin and support the skin’s own antioxidant activity
- Sodium PCA - an important water absorbent derived from plants, fruits and coconut.
Full list of ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Sodium Pca, Disodium Succinate, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Hydrolysed Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Extract